Chapter 4 Required fees
The applicant shall remit payment for the review upon the proposal of application according to Article 6.
The applicant may request the return of the aforementioned review fee in full without interests in any of the following circumstances:
1. An application deadline has been specified in the announcement according to Article 4 and the applicant withdraws the application within the specified period;
2. Any of the circumstances mentioned in Article 7.
For the review fee mentioned in Paragraph 1 and the associated interest, the applicant shall not request for its full return, except in the circumstances mentioned above; the payment, if returned, shall be disgorged.
In the case that an open bid is considered as a method of application for assignment, the competent authority may specify a certain amount of bid bond in the announcement made according to Subparagraph 5, Article 4.
In any of the following circumstances the applicant shall not request the full return of bid bond mentioned in the preceding paragraph; the payment, if returned, shall be disgorged:
1. Any of the circumstances mentioned in Article 8;
2. The winning price not paid in the way specified by the competent authority; or
3. Withdrawal or revocation of qualification of application in the bidding by the competent authority.
In any of the following circumstances the applicant to whom none of the above occurs may request the return of the bid bond mentioned in paragraph 1 without interest:
1. The application is withdrawn prior to the competent authority announcing the list of bidders;
2. The competent authority rejects the application;
3. It is confirmed that the applicant has not won the bid at the end of bidding; or
4. The winning price is paid in the way specified by the competent authority.
The applicant or user who shall remit the winning bid, shall forward the payment as specified by the competent authority.
In the case that any of the circumstances mentioned in Article 10 occurs to the applicant or user prior to thee frequency use certificate being granted, an application may be proposed to return the paid winning bid without interest.
In the case that the user violates any relevant law or regulation and the assigned radio frequency is withdrawn or revoked in full or in part by the competent authority, the winning price paid and associated interests shall not be returned, other than the circumstance mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
The competent authority may specify the obligations to be borne by the user and the performance bond to be provided in the announcement made according to Article 4.
The user may request the competent authority for review and return of performance bond once the matters specified by the competent authority have been completed.
Failure to complete the matters to be performed in the preceding paragraph or delay in their completion, may result in delay or default penalties, or the equivalent amount being deducted from the performance bond.
The user shall pay the frequency use fees according to the Charge Standards for the Usage Fees of Radio Frequency.