Chapter 4 The Establishment and Management of the Databases
Section 2 Ported Subscriber Databases
Operators shall state in the contract of commissioned management that the Centralized Databases Administrator shall perform the following items:
1. Perform the required notifications in accordance with Subparagraph 3, Paragraph 1of Article 7.
2. Maintain the accuracy of Ported Subscriber information in accordance with Subparagraph 4, Paragraph 1 of Article 7.
3. Perform the exchange of Ported Subscribers’ data between Concentrated Databases and Ported Subscriber Databases of Operators according to the interface specifications, format and procedure for exchanging Ported Subscriber information, and the testing method for exchanging Ported Subscriber information set forth in Subparagraph 6, Paragraph 1 of Article 7.
Operators shall manage their Ported Subscriber Databases in accordance with the following requirements:
1. Ensure and periodically check data accuracy, security and normal operational function of the Ported Subscriber Database.
2. Ensure and periodically check the normal operation of function and equipment required for the exchange of Ported Subscriber information.
3. Establish complete data backup and preparatory rescue measures.
4. Establish and preserve for at least six months historical records of data updates.
5. Perform the testing for data exchange of the Ported Subscriber Database upon the request of other telecommunication enterprises who have set up Ported Subscriber Databases.
Except otherwise stipulated in Subparagraph 2, Paragraph 2 of Article 6, Operators shall deploy two sets of Ported Subscriber Database equipment and any other equipment necessary for exchanging Ported Subscriber information.