IV. Test Items and Standards:
1. Basic rate interface: The test items and standards for "sale use" ISDN CPE are specified in Attachment I; Test items and standards for "private use" are specified in Attachment II.
2. Primary rate interface (dividing into T1[1.544Mbit/s], E1[2.048Mbit/s]): The test items and standards for "sale use" ISDN CPE are specified in Attachment III, IV; Test items and standards for "private use" are specified in Attachment V and VI.
3. If the applicant only applies for basic rate interface test or for primary rate interface test, only one interface will be tested.
4. The test items and standards for ISDN Centrex protocols and 110/119 Centralized CPE protocols are specified in Attachment VII (the test items are applicable for basic rate interface/ primary rate interface, sale use/ private use), protocol format and test requirements are specified in Annex I. (the test items are alternative)
5. The test items for Basic rate interface are specified in Annex II; the test items list for Primary Rate Interface dividing into (T1[1.544Mbit/s], E1[2.048Mbit/s]) are specified in Annex III and IV.
6. For those ISDN CPE with basic rate interface, the equipment with speech function/ 3.1 KHz Audio Bearer Capability shall test ?-law and A-law cutover function; meanwhile, the inter-change method of ?-law and A-law cutover shall be specified in user manual.
7. With respect to the test items of Primary Rate Interface, the differences between T1[1.544Mbit/s] and E1[2.048Mbit/s] only occur on Physical Layer, while the test items on Link Layer and network layer are the same. Therefore, if the T1[1.544Mbit/s] has approved by NCC and the ISDN CPE can also support E1[2.048Mbit/s], only the test items of Physical Layer are requested for test under the condition of hardware unchanged.
8. Interface standards for test items shall follow ITU-T 1993 White Book ISDN basic rate interface or primary rate interface layer 1, 2, 3 protocol specifications.